Monday, April 11, 2016

Week 14

Last Thursday Ahnika, Mariah, and I were able to go to the Ministry of Education in Lima (it's a really cool building shaped like books!) we got to talk with a few people and had a small tour.

Ministry of Education 




 And I spent the rest of the weekend hanging out with the girls, working on homework, and figuring out what classes I am going to take next semester. I have realized now that my time here is almost over and that makes me sad and happy at the same time. I can't wait to go home but I also feel like I need more time here. But I will make the most of the time I have left. On Wednesday we fly out to Iquitos to visit the Amazon! I am beyond excited for this trip, and once we get back we only have two weeks left! It's crazy how fast those four months flew by.

Hanging out at Claire's house (she has a rooftop pool!)





No comments:

Post a Comment